The History of Advertising Trust
12 Raveningham Centre, Norwich, NR14 6NU
Date of birth
29 July 1945
The best thing about my job is...
I am remimded every day, just how powerful good advertising can be.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The media changes, but the rules don't.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You are better than you think you are.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be going out tonight.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bravery, intelligence and humour in a piece of advertising.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When England retained the Ashes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Deceptively easy going.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A 100 per cent success record.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm relentlessly optimistic.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3