Group chief executive
Havas Media UK
(020) 7393 2485
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Date of birth
4 February 1960
The best thing about my job is...
The variety, the people, the speed of change.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twitter is a lot more than people telling you what they had for lunch.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You don't ask, you don't get.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a ski bum for a year.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Positive energy from can-do people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Cannot remember. I don't embarrass easily.
The last time I was excited was...
Visiting China for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct and authoritative, listening and supportive, tough and demanding, warm and cuddly… basically, chameleon-like.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple shares.
I really wish I hadn't...
Totally ignored learning languages at school.
The worst thing about me is...
Short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A morris dancer
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure