Group chief executive
Havas Media UK
(020) 7393 2485
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Date of birth
4 February 1960
The best thing about my job is...
The variety, the people, the speed of change.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twitter is a lot more than people telling you what they had for lunch.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You don't ask, you don't get.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a ski bum for a year.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Positive energy from can-do people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Cannot remember. I don't embarrass easily.
The last time I was excited was...
Visiting China for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct and authoritative, listening and supportive, tough and demanding, warm and cuddly… basically, chameleon-like.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple shares.
I really wish I hadn't...
Totally ignored learning languages at school.
The worst thing about me is...
Short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A morris dancer
- Agency Sales Manager - Video Platform Aspire £32000.00 - £400000 per annum + commission, London
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, East London
- Email Delivery Expert Direct Recruitment Up to £65,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager PR Adam Recruitment £28000 - £38000 per annum, Preston
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers