(020) 7543 3709
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
Sometime in the 70s
The best thing about my job is...
Having first dibs on the holiday roster.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can’t do it all. Surround yourself with people you like and trust and let them get on with it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never hire your mates.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do nothing differently.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Can I have two things? 1. People who dedicate their lives to helping others. 2. Women who manage to have it all.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
This weekend in a restaurant toilet with my daughter.
The last time I was excited was...
I know it sounds naff but this morning, after being shown some fantastic creative work.
I'd describe my personal style as...
"Crack on… let's crack on!"
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A photographic memory.
I really wish I hadn't...
Signed up to annual gym membership in 1992 – pointless.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I'm a natural blonde.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planning Director, £100k - £120k (could be more). Leading top 10 ATL / Advertising Agency MODA consult £100k - £120k, possibly more for the right candidate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing & Communications Manager Environmental Scientifics Group Competitive salary + benefits, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned