(020) 7543 3709
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
Sometime in the 70s
The best thing about my job is...
Having first dibs on the holiday roster.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can’t do it all. Surround yourself with people you like and trust and let them get on with it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never hire your mates.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do nothing differently.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Can I have two things? 1. People who dedicate their lives to helping others. 2. Women who manage to have it all.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
This weekend in a restaurant toilet with my daughter.
The last time I was excited was...
I know it sounds naff but this morning, after being shown some fantastic creative work.
I'd describe my personal style as...
"Crack on… let's crack on!"
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A photographic memory.
I really wish I hadn't...
Signed up to annual gym membership in 1992 – pointless.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I'm a natural blonde.
- Senior Project Manager - Client Side Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior/Lead UX Designer - Product Design Agency - Central London - £400 - £450 per day Nakama £400 - £450 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, Haircare, up to £33K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 30000 - 33000, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers