Chief strategy officer
622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
22 September 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Feeling like there is still so much to learn.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I've got a lot to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never stop learning.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off. (I never had a gap year and, 21 years later, I really wish I had.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
About two months ago when I sent a deeply inappropriate comment to what I thought was the management team and ended up sending it to the whole agency.
The last time I was excited was...
When I nearly caught a wave.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Taken more risks.
I really wish I hadn't...
Failed at my marriage.
The worst thing about me is...
My ability to speak my mind when nobody really needs to hear it.
You might not know this but I'm...
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media