Chief strategy officer
622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
22 September 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Feeling like there is still so much to learn.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I've got a lot to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never stop learning.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off. (I never had a gap year and, 21 years later, I really wish I had.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
About two months ago when I sent a deeply inappropriate comment to what I thought was the management team and ended up sending it to the whole agency.
The last time I was excited was...
When I nearly caught a wave.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Taken more risks.
I really wish I hadn't...
Failed at my marriage.
The worst thing about me is...
My ability to speak my mind when nobody really needs to hear it.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy