Programme leader and lecturer
West Herts College
Hempsted Road, Watford, WD17 3EZ
Date of birth
9 July 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Getting e-mails from students to say they have been hired.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Sven Goran Eriksson doesn't know what he's doing.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go big or go home.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning to find I was alive.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Outwardly Clint Eastwood, inwardly Dolly Parton.
I really love...
Leicester City FC.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Put a sheep's eyeball in Vanessa Boulter's blazer pocket during biology.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm unreasonable. I tried being reasonable, but I didn't like it.
You might not know this but I'm...
Only five seconds slower than Usain Bolt over 100m.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood