Programme leader and lecturer
West Herts College
Hempsted Road, Watford, WD17 3EZ
Date of birth
9 July 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Getting e-mails from students to say they have been hired.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Sven Goran Eriksson doesn't know what he's doing.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go big or go home.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning to find I was alive.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Outwardly Clint Eastwood, inwardly Dolly Parton.
I really love...
Leicester City FC.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Put a sheep's eyeball in Vanessa Boulter's blazer pocket during biology.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm unreasonable. I tried being reasonable, but I didn't like it.
You might not know this but I'm...
Only five seconds slower than Usain Bolt over 100m.
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'