Programme leader and lecturer
West Herts College
Hempsted Road, Watford, WD17 3EZ
Date of birth
9 July 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Getting e-mails from students to say they have been hired.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Sven Goran Eriksson doesn't know what he's doing.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go big or go home.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning to find I was alive.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Outwardly Clint Eastwood, inwardly Dolly Parton.
I really love...
Leicester City FC.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Put a sheep's eyeball in Vanessa Boulter's blazer pocket during biology.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm unreasonable. I tried being reasonable, but I didn't like it.
You might not know this but I'm...
Only five seconds slower than Usain Bolt over 100m.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control