Programme leader and lecturer
West Herts College
Hempsted Road, Watford, WD17 3EZ
Date of birth
9 July 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Getting e-mails from students to say they have been hired.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Sven Goran Eriksson doesn't know what he's doing.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go big or go home.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning to find I was alive.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Outwardly Clint Eastwood, inwardly Dolly Parton.
I really love...
Leicester City FC.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Put a sheep's eyeball in Vanessa Boulter's blazer pocket during biology.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm unreasonable. I tried being reasonable, but I didn't like it.
You might not know this but I'm...
Only five seconds slower than Usain Bolt over 100m.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad