Head of trading
Starcom MediaVest Group
(020) 7190 8101
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Every day I get to create value and sometimes put out small fires.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Social TV will become a core media channel.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You can't turn back the clock – but you can wind it up again.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have bought that inexpensive plot of land in the Caribbean.
The thing that really inspires me is...
That we are only at the tip of the "digital" iceberg.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Grandad said he was thinking of joining Facebook.
The last time I was excited was...
When Ireland beat Australia in the Rugby World Cup.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Measured, honourable and tenacious.
I really love...
Skiing, good wine and dark chocolate.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Borrowed that dumper truck.
The worst thing about me is...
Sometimes I over-think.
You might not know this but I'm...
A PGA Tour golfer (in my dreams).
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne