Advertising Producers Association
(020) 7434 2651
47 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SE
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being at the centre of a great industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
China and India and other growth markets are vital to the future of UK commercials production companies.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Advertise on TV as much as possible – it's a uniquely powerful medium.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be worrying about how to pay off my student loan.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people in this business because they want to create work that is as good as it possibly can be.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Looking at the photo booth pictures from the APA Show.
The last time I was excited was...
Celebrating the APA Show's tenth anniversary at the V&A.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Enthusiastic and calm.
I really love...
If I didn't say Spurs, no-one would believe me.
I really wish I had...
Got some tickets for the Olympics.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given away the IP in Facebook.
The worst thing about me is...
I asked my wife, who said there was insufficient space for her to answer.
You might not know this but I'm...
The publisher of the Beak Street Bugle.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne