Advertising Producers Association
(020) 7434 2651
47 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SE
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being at the centre of a great industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
China and India and other growth markets are vital to the future of UK commercials production companies.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Advertise on TV as much as possible – it's a uniquely powerful medium.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be worrying about how to pay off my student loan.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people in this business because they want to create work that is as good as it possibly can be.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Looking at the photo booth pictures from the APA Show.
The last time I was excited was...
Celebrating the APA Show's tenth anniversary at the V&A.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Enthusiastic and calm.
I really love...
If I didn't say Spurs, no-one would believe me.
I really wish I had...
Got some tickets for the Olympics.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given away the IP in Facebook.
The worst thing about me is...
I asked my wife, who said there was insufficient space for her to answer.
You might not know this but I'm...
The publisher of the Beak Street Bugle.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of Search Lipton Fleming £65000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits, London