(020) 3059 0004
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
21 February 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The people. The knowledge that they change you for the better, and if you are at your best, you may just help them change for the better.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Being needed is an addiction. It is important to break it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Find out what people want, then find out what people need, then make the two things the same thing.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again (apart from karaoke).
The thing that really inspires me is...
A large and varied group of people, who know who they are – of whom Tamsin is top of the list.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Overt blushing is not something I do for obvious reasons. I think I was emabarassed "on the inside" during my leaving speech last week.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago reading the coverage of Spurs v Arsenal.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sport. What an amazing analogy for life. My dog is also pretty high up there.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I sometimes care too much.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester