(020) 3059 0004
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
21 February 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The people. The knowledge that they change you for the better, and if you are at your best, you may just help them change for the better.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Being needed is an addiction. It is important to break it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Find out what people want, then find out what people need, then make the two things the same thing.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again (apart from karaoke).
The thing that really inspires me is...
A large and varied group of people, who know who they are – of whom Tamsin is top of the list.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Overt blushing is not something I do for obvious reasons. I think I was emabarassed "on the inside" during my leaving speech last week.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago reading the coverage of Spurs v Arsenal.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sport. What an amazing analogy for life. My dog is also pretty high up there.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I sometimes care too much.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Senior brand manager - perfume Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again