(020) 7298 1322
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
18 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Working with some of the world's biggest brands, such as Lloyds TSB, Procter & Gamble and Volkswagen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Learn to love your problems" because we all work in an increasingly challenging environment.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make more of the fact that I was voted favourite male fresher at university. (Hard to believe, I know.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the guys in my office who are just starting out on their careers going above and beyond the call of duty time and time again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Confusing my client Andrew Roberston with my boss Andrew Roberston on the phone.
The last time I was excited was...
Getting the call informing us that we had won the Lloyds TSB business after a three-month pitch.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Harry Redknapp meets Arsene Wenger.
I really love...
The mighty Spurs.
I really wish I had...
Scored a hundred at Lords.
I really wish I hadn't...
I have very few regrets.
The worst thing about me is...
An obsession with mowing my lawn.
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of a professional cricketer.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey