(020) 7298 1322
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
18 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Working with some of the world's biggest brands, such as Lloyds TSB, Procter & Gamble and Volkswagen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Learn to love your problems" because we all work in an increasingly challenging environment.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make more of the fact that I was voted favourite male fresher at university. (Hard to believe, I know.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the guys in my office who are just starting out on their careers going above and beyond the call of duty time and time again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Confusing my client Andrew Roberston with my boss Andrew Roberston on the phone.
The last time I was excited was...
Getting the call informing us that we had won the Lloyds TSB business after a three-month pitch.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Harry Redknapp meets Arsene Wenger.
I really love...
The mighty Spurs.
I really wish I had...
Scored a hundred at Lords.
I really wish I hadn't...
I have very few regrets.
The worst thing about me is...
An obsession with mowing my lawn.
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of a professional cricketer.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Motion Designer The Little Black Book Agency £27000 - £32000 per annum, Leeds
- Director of Planning & Strategy Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, St. Albans
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media