(020) 7298 1322
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
18 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Working with some of the world's biggest brands, such as Lloyds TSB, Procter & Gamble and Volkswagen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Learn to love your problems" because we all work in an increasingly challenging environment.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make more of the fact that I was voted favourite male fresher at university. (Hard to believe, I know.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the guys in my office who are just starting out on their careers going above and beyond the call of duty time and time again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Confusing my client Andrew Roberston with my boss Andrew Roberston on the phone.
The last time I was excited was...
Getting the call informing us that we had won the Lloyds TSB business after a three-month pitch.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Harry Redknapp meets Arsene Wenger.
I really love...
The mighty Spurs.
I really wish I had...
Scored a hundred at Lords.
I really wish I hadn't...
I have very few regrets.
The worst thing about me is...
An obsession with mowing my lawn.
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of a professional cricketer.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'