(020) 7298 1322
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
18 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Working with some of the world's biggest brands, such as Lloyds TSB, Procter & Gamble and Volkswagen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Learn to love your problems" because we all work in an increasingly challenging environment.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make more of the fact that I was voted favourite male fresher at university. (Hard to believe, I know.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the guys in my office who are just starting out on their careers going above and beyond the call of duty time and time again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Confusing my client Andrew Roberston with my boss Andrew Roberston on the phone.
The last time I was excited was...
Getting the call informing us that we had won the Lloyds TSB business after a three-month pitch.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Harry Redknapp meets Arsene Wenger.
I really love...
The mighty Spurs.
I really wish I had...
Scored a hundred at Lords.
I really wish I hadn't...
I have very few regrets.
The worst thing about me is...
An obsession with mowing my lawn.
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of a professional cricketer.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne