Corporate marketing director
Procter & Gamble
The Heights, Brooklands, , , KT13 0XP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Brilliant brands, brilliant people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never accept an invitation in six months' time, you would not accept if it was tomorrow.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know your consumer like your best friend.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a gap year – travel the world and train for a decathlon.
The thing that really inspires me is...
P&G's marketing department.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Falling asleep on an early morning plane – on the shoulder of the stranger next to me.
The last time I was excited was...
Ten minutes ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A servant leader and a coach.
I really love...
Wacl and the Marketing Society – my other families.
I really wish I had...
Learned fluent Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
I really wish I hadn't...
Size 8 feet.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Still wondering what to be when I grow up.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned