Corporate marketing director
Procter & Gamble
The Heights, Brooklands, , , KT13 0XP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Brilliant brands, brilliant people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never accept an invitation in six months' time, you would not accept if it was tomorrow.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know your consumer like your best friend.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a gap year – travel the world and train for a decathlon.
The thing that really inspires me is...
P&G's marketing department.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Falling asleep on an early morning plane – on the shoulder of the stranger next to me.
The last time I was excited was...
Ten minutes ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A servant leader and a coach.
I really love...
Wacl and the Marketing Society – my other families.
I really wish I had...
Learned fluent Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
I really wish I hadn't...
Size 8 feet.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Still wondering what to be when I grow up.
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media