Corporate marketing director
Procter & Gamble
The Heights, Brooklands, , , KT13 0XP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Brilliant brands, brilliant people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never accept an invitation in six months' time, you would not accept if it was tomorrow.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know your consumer like your best friend.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a gap year – travel the world and train for a decathlon.
The thing that really inspires me is...
P&G's marketing department.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Falling asleep on an early morning plane – on the shoulder of the stranger next to me.
The last time I was excited was...
Ten minutes ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A servant leader and a coach.
I really love...
Wacl and the Marketing Society – my other families.
I really wish I had...
Learned fluent Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
I really wish I hadn't...
Size 8 feet.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Still wondering what to be when I grow up.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands