Corporate marketing director
Procter & Gamble
The Heights, Brooklands, , , KT13 0XP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Brilliant brands, brilliant people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never accept an invitation in six months' time, you would not accept if it was tomorrow.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know your consumer like your best friend.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a gap year – travel the world and train for a decathlon.
The thing that really inspires me is...
P&G's marketing department.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Falling asleep on an early morning plane – on the shoulder of the stranger next to me.
The last time I was excited was...
Ten minutes ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A servant leader and a coach.
I really love...
Wacl and the Marketing Society – my other families.
I really wish I had...
Learned fluent Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
I really wish I hadn't...
Size 8 feet.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Still wondering what to be when I grow up.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire