(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
13 June 1963
The best thing about my job is...
A constant state of nervous excitement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That holidays in Greece could become disturbingly cheap.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You should become an account man" – Bill Muirhead, 1992.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lose the mullet.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
An incident involving a tennis ball, a sleeping woman and a swimming pool.
The last time I was excited was...
In Mark Goodwin's office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Newspapers and mountains.
I really wish I had...
A first edition of The Great Gatsby.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted even an hour watching Doc Martin.
The worst thing about me is...
"You dress like a client. And a badly dressed one at that."
You might not know this but I'm...
I occasionally enjoy a small Amontillado.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London