(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
13 June 1963
The best thing about my job is...
A constant state of nervous excitement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That holidays in Greece could become disturbingly cheap.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You should become an account man" – Bill Muirhead, 1992.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lose the mullet.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
An incident involving a tennis ball, a sleeping woman and a swimming pool.
The last time I was excited was...
In Mark Goodwin's office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Newspapers and mountains.
I really wish I had...
A first edition of The Great Gatsby.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted even an hour watching Doc Martin.
The worst thing about me is...
"You dress like a client. And a badly dressed one at that."
You might not know this but I'm...
I occasionally enjoy a small Amontillado.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- LEAD CONCEPTUAL DESIGNER - PRINT/POS - CREATIVE AGENCY - c£45k Salt £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k Salt £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £130 - £145 per day, West London
- Event Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London