(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
13 June 1963
The best thing about my job is...
A constant state of nervous excitement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That holidays in Greece could become disturbingly cheap.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You should become an account man" – Bill Muirhead, 1992.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lose the mullet.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
An incident involving a tennis ball, a sleeping woman and a swimming pool.
The last time I was excited was...
In Mark Goodwin's office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Newspapers and mountains.
I really wish I had...
A first edition of The Great Gatsby.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted even an hour watching Doc Martin.
The worst thing about me is...
"You dress like a client. And a badly dressed one at that."
You might not know this but I'm...
I occasionally enjoy a small Amontillado.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile