Dye Holloway Murray
(020) 7494 9600
30-32 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7RA
Date of birth
31 May 1964
The best thing about my job is...
I get to dream up stuff and then make it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never mix stripes and argyle.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Write your way out of it" - Tim Delaney. Meaning if you are stuck, just get the pen going, don't sit there "thinking".
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to San Francisco, wear very skinny jeans and drink double-shot-decaf-half-fat-vanilla-frappuccinos.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
The start of the second series of The Time Tunnel.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Information – films, books, TV, internet, magazines, music etc.
I really wish I had...
Bought Irving Penn prints when Brian Stewart advised me to in 1989.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought shares in Spud-U-Like.
The worst thing about me is...
I don't track back as much as I should.
You might not know this but I'm...
I'm a top drawer key-cutter.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)