Dye Holloway Murray
(020) 7494 9600
30-32 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7RA
Date of birth
31 May 1964
The best thing about my job is...
I get to dream up stuff and then make it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never mix stripes and argyle.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Write your way out of it" - Tim Delaney. Meaning if you are stuck, just get the pen going, don't sit there "thinking".
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to San Francisco, wear very skinny jeans and drink double-shot-decaf-half-fat-vanilla-frappuccinos.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
The start of the second series of The Time Tunnel.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Information – films, books, TV, internet, magazines, music etc.
I really wish I had...
Bought Irving Penn prints when Brian Stewart advised me to in 1989.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought shares in Spud-U-Like.
The worst thing about me is...
I don't track back as much as I should.
You might not know this but I'm...
I'm a top drawer key-cutter.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side ADLIB £ Competitive, Wiltshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Top Global FMCG Company Jarlett de Grouchy £56000 - £61000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, Berkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot