President and chief executive
Clear Channel International
(020) 7478 2200
33 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JT
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The freedom to transform a business.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
There's still an awful lot to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Only do what only you can do (from Ian Davis at McKinsey).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Brush my hair.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing people make change happen.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I introduced myself to someone who has sat three yards away from me for the past year.
The last time I was excited was...
When CCI outperformed the market for the first time in five years.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
The ever-cheerful Emma who keeps me sane.
I really wish I had...
Run a marathon in under 3.30.
I really wish I hadn't...
Stopped for a pee at mile 24.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm fairly inscrutable.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not really to be taken seriously.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England