(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The proof is in the pudding.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Do it first, do it alone and keep on doing it" – Al Capone.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try not to take myself so seriously.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Work that I wish I had made.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got told off by Campaign for handing this questionnaire in late.
The last time I was excited was...
I had scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
A great steak and a glass of Malbec.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Ignored my mother's advice (piano lessons, learn a language etc.)
The worst thing about me is...
I fidget (I tap my foot and my friends find it annoying).
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1