(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The proof is in the pudding.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Do it first, do it alone and keep on doing it" – Al Capone.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try not to take myself so seriously.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Work that I wish I had made.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got told off by Campaign for handing this questionnaire in late.
The last time I was excited was...
I had scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
A great steak and a glass of Malbec.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Ignored my mother's advice (piano lessons, learn a language etc.)
The worst thing about me is...
I fidget (I tap my foot and my friends find it annoying).
You might not know this but I'm...
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44