(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The proof is in the pudding.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Do it first, do it alone and keep on doing it" – Al Capone.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try not to take myself so seriously.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Work that I wish I had made.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got told off by Campaign for handing this questionnaire in late.
The last time I was excited was...
I had scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
A great steak and a glass of Malbec.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Ignored my mother's advice (piano lessons, learn a language etc.)
The worst thing about me is...
I fidget (I tap my foot and my friends find it annoying).
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad