(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The proof is in the pudding.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Do it first, do it alone and keep on doing it" – Al Capone.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try not to take myself so seriously.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Work that I wish I had made.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got told off by Campaign for handing this questionnaire in late.
The last time I was excited was...
I had scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
A great steak and a glass of Malbec.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Ignored my mother's advice (piano lessons, learn a language etc.)
The worst thing about me is...
I fidget (I tap my foot and my friends find it annoying).
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign