(020) 3128 6000
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Building a culture in which creativity matters more than anything else.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The House of Commons is much smaller than it looks on TV.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't drink alcohol on aeroplanes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be back playing football with Dave and Ed on the Saatchi & Saatchi creative corridor.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Robin Wight's enthusiasm.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When Ebbsfleet United beat Farnborough in the Blue Square South play-off final: 3-0 up with five minutes left and still nearly blew it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Adam and Joe. "Well maybe you shouldn't BE LIVING HERE!"
I really wish I had...
A decent second serve.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got to answer this question.
The worst thing about me is...
I think I can sing.
You might not know this but I'm...
Often found at Lucky Voice trying to move Suddenly Seymour to the top of the playlist.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers