(020) 3128 6000
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Building a culture in which creativity matters more than anything else.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The House of Commons is much smaller than it looks on TV.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't drink alcohol on aeroplanes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be back playing football with Dave and Ed on the Saatchi & Saatchi creative corridor.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Robin Wight's enthusiasm.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When Ebbsfleet United beat Farnborough in the Blue Square South play-off final: 3-0 up with five minutes left and still nearly blew it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Adam and Joe. "Well maybe you shouldn't BE LIVING HERE!"
I really wish I had...
A decent second serve.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got to answer this question.
The worst thing about me is...
I think I can sing.
You might not know this but I'm...
Often found at Lucky Voice trying to move Suddenly Seymour to the top of the playlist.
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account