(020) 3128 6000
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Building a culture in which creativity matters more than anything else.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The House of Commons is much smaller than it looks on TV.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't drink alcohol on aeroplanes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be back playing football with Dave and Ed on the Saatchi & Saatchi creative corridor.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Robin Wight's enthusiasm.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When Ebbsfleet United beat Farnborough in the Blue Square South play-off final: 3-0 up with five minutes left and still nearly blew it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Adam and Joe. "Well maybe you shouldn't BE LIVING HERE!"
I really wish I had...
A decent second serve.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got to answer this question.
The worst thing about me is...
I think I can sing.
You might not know this but I'm...
Often found at Lucky Voice trying to move Suddenly Seymour to the top of the playlist.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London