Director of advertising
Mirror Group Newspapers
(020) 7293 3844
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP
Date of birth
Long time gone
The best thing about my job is...
(I've Had) The Time Of My Life.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Blame It On The Boogie.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Rock The Casbah.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Money Money Money.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
A Touch Too Much.
The last time I was excited was...
Down In A Tube Station At Midnight.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Acceptable In The 80s.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought the Virgin Book Of Hit Singles.
The worst thing about me is...
I Am What I Am.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3