Director of advertising
Mirror Group Newspapers
(020) 7293 3844
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP
Date of birth
Long time gone
The best thing about my job is...
(I've Had) The Time Of My Life.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Blame It On The Boogie.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Rock The Casbah.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Money Money Money.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
A Touch Too Much.
The last time I was excited was...
Down In A Tube Station At Midnight.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Acceptable In The 80s.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought the Virgin Book Of Hit Singles.
The worst thing about me is...
I Am What I Am.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director level! MORE Freelance at MODA consult!! MODA consult Amazing day rates! Some of the best in London. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues