Bartle Bogle Hegarty
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
16 August 1971
The best thing about my job is...
The end-of-year lunch in Cookham. The UK management team, our brilliant PAs, simple pub food, nice wine and an afternoon of laughing until we cry. The perfect end-of-year debrief.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you say how you FEEL, you can never, ever be wrong. It's an underused word in work.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Jack Rowell, England Students coach: "You'll go a long way Fennell, just not at rugby."
If I was 21 again, I would...
It would be 1992 and I would borrow money and invest in the fledgling internet. I have a hunch it's going to be big.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching a group of individuals become a high-performance team. Gets me every time.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When judging the sports industry awards, I kept Dame Tanny Grey Thompson waiting for a disabled loo. She laughed her head off. I still cringe.
The last time I was excited was...
I am easily excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Middle-aged casual: jeans, suit jacket and nice shoes. It's age and industry appropriate.
I really love...
Cooking. Just done an Indian course with my wife. Brilliant.
I really wish I had...
Not gone into that disabled loo.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been in such a rush.
The worst thing about me is...
My dancing. All shoulder based. My son recently said: "Your feet don't even move, Dad, what's the point."
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of the first ever Playtex cross-your-heart bra girl. Not sure my mum used much of her Rada training for that one.
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)