Bartle Bogle Hegarty
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
16 August 1971
The best thing about my job is...
The end-of-year lunch in Cookham. The UK management team, our brilliant PAs, simple pub food, nice wine and an afternoon of laughing until we cry. The perfect end-of-year debrief.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you say how you FEEL, you can never, ever be wrong. It's an underused word in work.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Jack Rowell, England Students coach: "You'll go a long way Fennell, just not at rugby."
If I was 21 again, I would...
It would be 1992 and I would borrow money and invest in the fledgling internet. I have a hunch it's going to be big.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching a group of individuals become a high-performance team. Gets me every time.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When judging the sports industry awards, I kept Dame Tanny Grey Thompson waiting for a disabled loo. She laughed her head off. I still cringe.
The last time I was excited was...
I am easily excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Middle-aged casual: jeans, suit jacket and nice shoes. It's age and industry appropriate.
I really love...
Cooking. Just done an Indian course with my wife. Brilliant.
I really wish I had...
Not gone into that disabled loo.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been in such a rush.
The worst thing about me is...
My dancing. All shoulder based. My son recently said: "Your feet don't even move, Dad, what's the point."
You might not know this but I'm...
The son of the first ever Playtex cross-your-heart bra girl. Not sure my mum used much of her Rada training for that one.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control