Manning Gottlieb OMD
(020) 7470 5300
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Date of birth
3 September 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Never being bored (and the car parking space).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To be great at something, you have to be rubbish at something else.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go and help Nick and Colin start MGM. They may be a bit odd, but they're very, very good at media.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At my surprise bash at work, celebrating 20 years at the agency. Everyone was incredibly nice and wore some lovely cardies too.
The last time I was excited was...
When I had lunch with Sky, Alec Stewart and five of Chelsea's vice-presidents on the Champions League trip to Old Trafford in 2011.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Chocolate, brandy and The X Factor, all at the same time.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Discovered my love for chocolate and brandy.
The worst thing about me is...
I sneeze a hell of a lot.
You might not know this but I'm...
Scared of heights.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers