Chief commercial officer
(020) 7258 3979
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
Date of birth
15 February 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The incredible amount of new stuff you can learn every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Integration is linear. Not everyone should be tasked to find "the big idea". Not everyone can.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
i am 21.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Still pretty much anything is possible if you have enough energy, the right talent and enough friends.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It's a daily occurance but cracking a joke about the blondes father. Her husband. Took some fast talking and didn't really recover. What's worse is they are neighbours.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning. Got a whacking brief for a brilliant client. i want it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Calm and considered.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold the Aston.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned