Chief commercial officer
(020) 7258 3979
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
Date of birth
15 February 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The incredible amount of new stuff you can learn every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Integration is linear. Not everyone should be tasked to find "the big idea". Not everyone can.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
i am 21.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Still pretty much anything is possible if you have enough energy, the right talent and enough friends.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It's a daily occurance but cracking a joke about the blondes father. Her husband. Took some fast talking and didn't really recover. What's worse is they are neighbours.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning. Got a whacking brief for a brilliant client. i want it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Calm and considered.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold the Aston.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne