Chief commercial officer
(020) 7258 3979
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
Date of birth
15 February 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The incredible amount of new stuff you can learn every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Integration is linear. Not everyone should be tasked to find "the big idea". Not everyone can.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
i am 21.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Still pretty much anything is possible if you have enough energy, the right talent and enough friends.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It's a daily occurance but cracking a joke about the blondes father. Her husband. Took some fast talking and didn't really recover. What's worse is they are neighbours.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning. Got a whacking brief for a brilliant client. i want it.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Calm and considered.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold the Aston.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- E-commerce Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'