(020) 7611 6386
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
5 March 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The people. I work with a lovely, talented bunch.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
3D printing isn't a gimmick. These mini factories will eventually find their way into all our homes. You want a new pair of trainers, a Dyson, or even a new 3D printer; just download them and print them out. They will change everything.
The best advice I've ever had is...
“Check out this thing called the internet. It‘s going to be huge“ – Saul Klein, soothsaying to me back in the early 90s.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take more risks. Youth shouldn't hold any fears.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People and ideas that give convention a good kickin'.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught cross-dressing with a neighbour's daughter… at the age of two.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning at 8.51.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My 12-week-old Boston Terrier pup Charlie. Beyond cute. Oh, and my cat, golf and Spurs.
I really wish I had...
A 3D printer (obviously). I can't wait to design and print some trainers… and an iPhone 10.
I really wish I hadn't...
I don't really have regrets. Learn from the situation and move on.
The worst thing about me is...
Probably best to ask someone else but it's possibly something to do with me being the most competitive man on earth. That's the winning answer, right?
You might not know this but I'm...
I was Essex under-16s badminton champion. Winning, even at rubbish sports.
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing - Oxfordshire Stonor £45,000 plus benefits , Oxfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers