(020) 7611 6386
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
5 March 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The people. I work with a lovely, talented bunch.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
3D printing isn't a gimmick. These mini factories will eventually find their way into all our homes. You want a new pair of trainers, a Dyson, or even a new 3D printer; just download them and print them out. They will change everything.
The best advice I've ever had is...
“Check out this thing called the internet. It‘s going to be huge“ – Saul Klein, soothsaying to me back in the early 90s.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take more risks. Youth shouldn't hold any fears.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People and ideas that give convention a good kickin'.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught cross-dressing with a neighbour's daughter… at the age of two.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning at 8.51.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My 12-week-old Boston Terrier pup Charlie. Beyond cute. Oh, and my cat, golf and Spurs.
I really wish I had...
A 3D printer (obviously). I can't wait to design and print some trainers… and an iPhone 10.
I really wish I hadn't...
I don't really have regrets. Learn from the situation and move on.
The worst thing about me is...
Probably best to ask someone else but it's possibly something to do with me being the most competitive man on earth. That's the winning answer, right?
You might not know this but I'm...
I was Essex under-16s badminton champion. Winning, even at rubbish sports.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline