Cut & Run
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing people I've trained become successful.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Love your family and they will love you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
As much as possible, deal only with good and honourable people. If you deal with good people, you won't need a contract. And if you're dealing with bad people, no contract can protect you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
When I was younger, my mum always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning. I'm excited every minute of every hour.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I'll leave that to someone else to answer.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Andrew Christie alive.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always moaning to make things better.
You might not know this but I'm...
A martial artist who can't fight his way out of a paper bag.
- Data Planner - Leading CRM Agency - Temp to Perm (Immediate Start) - to £250 per day Fill Recruitment £180 to £250 per day + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- Employee Engagement Director Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad