Cut & Run
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing people I've trained become successful.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Love your family and they will love you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
As much as possible, deal only with good and honourable people. If you deal with good people, you won't need a contract. And if you're dealing with bad people, no contract can protect you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
When I was younger, my mum always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning. I'm excited every minute of every hour.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I'll leave that to someone else to answer.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Andrew Christie alive.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always moaning to make things better.
You might not know this but I'm...
A martial artist who can't fight his way out of a paper bag.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas