Cut & Run
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing people I've trained become successful.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Love your family and they will love you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
As much as possible, deal only with good and honourable people. If you deal with good people, you won't need a contract. And if you're dealing with bad people, no contract can protect you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
When I was younger, my mum always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When I woke up this morning. I'm excited every minute of every hour.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I'll leave that to someone else to answer.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Andrew Christie alive.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always moaning to make things better.
You might not know this but I'm...
A martial artist who can't fight his way out of a paper bag.
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44