+1 212 433 1955
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Date of birth
2 September 1958
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like one thanks to the brilliant and exotic people I work with and the freedom to partner with them.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A plural existence is endlessly interesting.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Big decisions should be made with the heart, not just the head… thanks, Sigmund.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a multimedia environmental documentary-maker and publisher… I may still give it a go.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, artistry and ability to match.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Running out of fuel on the Long Island Sound and being towed back into dock.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing the potential for augmented reality.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Curious, thoughtful, challenging, wry.
I really love...
Being close to nature.
I really wish I had...
Kept up with my piano lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken up the trumpet.
The worst thing about me is...
I get restless.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)