+1 212 433 1955
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Date of birth
2 September 1958
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like one thanks to the brilliant and exotic people I work with and the freedom to partner with them.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A plural existence is endlessly interesting.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Big decisions should be made with the heart, not just the head… thanks, Sigmund.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a multimedia environmental documentary-maker and publisher… I may still give it a go.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, artistry and ability to match.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Running out of fuel on the Long Island Sound and being towed back into dock.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing the potential for augmented reality.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Curious, thoughtful, challenging, wry.
I really love...
Being close to nature.
I really wish I had...
Kept up with my piano lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken up the trumpet.
The worst thing about me is...
I get restless.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas