+1 212 433 1955
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Date of birth
2 September 1958
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like one thanks to the brilliant and exotic people I work with and the freedom to partner with them.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A plural existence is endlessly interesting.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Big decisions should be made with the heart, not just the head… thanks, Sigmund.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a multimedia environmental documentary-maker and publisher… I may still give it a go.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, artistry and ability to match.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Running out of fuel on the Long Island Sound and being towed back into dock.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing the potential for augmented reality.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Curious, thoughtful, challenging, wry.
I really love...
Being close to nature.
I really wish I had...
Kept up with my piano lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken up the trumpet.
The worst thing about me is...
I get restless.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated.= Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated Spectrum £50,000- £80,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Charity CHM Salary of £35,000 per annum plus pension scheme and Life cover , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire