(020) 7447 7503
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Date of birth
6 May 1962
The best thing about my job is...
Working with brilliant people and empathetic shareholders.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't win 'em all.
The best advice I've ever had is...
F E A.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be more upfront.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Committed teams of people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I wrote a stroppy letter to my son's headmistress falsely accusing her of a wrong doing.
The last time I was excited was...
When I heard that my son said hello to the headmistress for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A bit intense.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learnt a musical instrument.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted my summer.
The worst thing about me is...
I talk too much and don't listen enough.
You might not know this but I'm...
In favour of scrapping CRR.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS - WEST END - SALARY DOE Salt Negotiable, London
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - MARKETING - LONDON - £38,500 Salt £38500 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure