(020) 7447 7503
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Date of birth
6 May 1962
The best thing about my job is...
Working with brilliant people and empathetic shareholders.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't win 'em all.
The best advice I've ever had is...
F E A.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be more upfront.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Committed teams of people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I wrote a stroppy letter to my son's headmistress falsely accusing her of a wrong doing.
The last time I was excited was...
When I heard that my son said hello to the headmistress for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A bit intense.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learnt a musical instrument.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted my summer.
The worst thing about me is...
I talk too much and don't listen enough.
You might not know this but I'm...
In favour of scrapping CRR.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge