(020) 7447 7503
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Date of birth
6 May 1962
The best thing about my job is...
Working with brilliant people and empathetic shareholders.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't win 'em all.
The best advice I've ever had is...
F E A.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be more upfront.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Committed teams of people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I wrote a stroppy letter to my son's headmistress falsely accusing her of a wrong doing.
The last time I was excited was...
When I heard that my son said hello to the headmistress for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A bit intense.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learnt a musical instrument.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted my summer.
The worst thing about me is...
I talk too much and don't listen enough.
You might not know this but I'm...
In favour of scrapping CRR.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated