(020) 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
Date of birth
9 July 1961
The best thing about my job is...
Telling an agency that it's won the pitch. The worst bit is telling it that it hasn't.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I can find out a great deal about what my 15-year-old daughter is up to by following her on Twitter.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Read the instructions (honestly – it was amazing how often I didn't).
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The sense of humour my kids seem to have. It inspires me not to bellow at them.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my daughter blocked me on Twitter.
The last time I was excited was...
When my other half went on stage at the BBC Radio 2 Festival Day in Hyde Park to introduce a band.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Nothing like Beyonce's.
I really love...
Very, very, very fast cars. And Morecambe & Wise.
I really wish I had...
Been a backing singer in a soul band. Like one of those girls in The Commitments.
I really wish I hadn't...
Entered the menopause.
The worst thing about me is...
My tendency to laugh uncontrollably at wholly inappropriate moments.
You might not know this but I'm...
Very good at swearing.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England