(020) 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
Date of birth
9 July 1961
The best thing about my job is...
Telling an agency that it's won the pitch. The worst bit is telling it that it hasn't.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I can find out a great deal about what my 15-year-old daughter is up to by following her on Twitter.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Read the instructions (honestly – it was amazing how often I didn't).
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The sense of humour my kids seem to have. It inspires me not to bellow at them.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my daughter blocked me on Twitter.
The last time I was excited was...
When my other half went on stage at the BBC Radio 2 Festival Day in Hyde Park to introduce a band.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Nothing like Beyonce's.
I really love...
Very, very, very fast cars. And Morecambe & Wise.
I really wish I had...
Been a backing singer in a soul band. Like one of those girls in The Commitments.
I really wish I hadn't...
Entered the menopause.
The worst thing about me is...
My tendency to laugh uncontrollably at wholly inappropriate moments.
You might not know this but I'm...
Very good at swearing.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Group Account Director | £80,000 Dynamic New Alliances £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager | £35,000 Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , Reading
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again