(020) 7182 6484
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
5 November 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working with such a brilliant and talented team (a cliché but true). That and the sweetie jar in reception.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That I still have a lot to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You can't cry and whistle at the same time" – Stevie Spring.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I'm not 21 yet.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Travel, experiencing different places and cultures.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On holiday in Pompeii, having to explain what a brothel is to my children.
The last time I was excited was...
Going on a three-week holiday for the first time in years.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Chocolate of any description.
I really wish I had...
More time to travel.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got so addicted to chocolate.
The worst thing about me is...
How long have you got?
You might not know this but I'm...
A fan of The Carpenters – my guilty pleasure.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44