(020) 7182 6484
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
5 November 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working with such a brilliant and talented team (a cliché but true). That and the sweetie jar in reception.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That I still have a lot to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You can't cry and whistle at the same time" – Stevie Spring.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I'm not 21 yet.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Travel, experiencing different places and cultures.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On holiday in Pompeii, having to explain what a brothel is to my children.
The last time I was excited was...
Going on a three-week holiday for the first time in years.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Chocolate of any description.
I really wish I had...
More time to travel.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got so addicted to chocolate.
The worst thing about me is...
How long have you got?
You might not know this but I'm...
A fan of The Carpenters – my guilty pleasure.
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Marketing Manager - Bolton - £30,000-£35,000 Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Bolton