Adam & Eve/DDB
(020) 3077 1027
Sixth Floor Wellington House, 8 Upper St Martins Lane, London, , WC2H 9DL
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
When my friends like our ads.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
You lot really should start your own agency.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try and get a job in advertising, I like it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On the beach in Ibiza.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm a morning guy.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More weekends away.
I really wish I hadn't...
Put my foot in it so many times.
The worst thing about me is...
The picture they have on display at the IPA – it is extraordinarily wrong.
You might not know this but I'm...
Really very happy.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media