Chief executive and partner
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
27 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
I still enjoy it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to be a mummy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To breakfast like a king.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have a lot to look forward to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who take risks.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At Wimbledon this year. Awful. Ask Johnny or Nigel Bogle if you want to know the rest.
The last time I was excited was...
At Take That.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worried so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A co-founder of an online supplements business: wellwellwellinc.com. Check it out and treat yourself, they really work.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne