Chief executive and partner
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
27 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
I still enjoy it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to be a mummy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To breakfast like a king.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have a lot to look forward to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who take risks.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At Wimbledon this year. Awful. Ask Johnny or Nigel Bogle if you want to know the rest.
The last time I was excited was...
At Take That.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worried so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A co-founder of an online supplements business: wellwellwellinc.com. Check it out and treat yourself, they really work.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London