Chief executive and partner
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
27 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
I still enjoy it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to be a mummy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To breakfast like a king.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have a lot to look forward to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who take risks.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At Wimbledon this year. Awful. Ask Johnny or Nigel Bogle if you want to know the rest.
The last time I was excited was...
At Take That.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worried so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A co-founder of an online supplements business: wellwellwellinc.com. Check it out and treat yourself, they really work.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ount Director - International Branding Innovation Insights Design Solutions Consultancy. FMCG. USA Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, United States (US)
- Digital Advertising Product Manager Silverdrum £55,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director/ Senior Account Director... Dahling Ltd £35-£75k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London