Chief executive and partner
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
27 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
I still enjoy it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to be a mummy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To breakfast like a king.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have a lot to look forward to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who take risks.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At Wimbledon this year. Awful. Ask Johnny or Nigel Bogle if you want to know the rest.
The last time I was excited was...
At Take That.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worried so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
A co-founder of an online supplements business: wellwellwellinc.com. Check it out and treat yourself, they really work.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London