Head of planning and partner
(020) 7494 9120
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
16 May 1978
The best thing about my job is...
The number of people in advertising I would consider to be among my best friends. Then again, I went to a comprehensive school carrying a briefcase (and butched it out for five solid years as an act of defiance) so I didn't have any friends until I was 16.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To try to stop beating myself up. I still administer the occasional self-aimed shoeing. But the new stretch ambition is inner peace.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you can't spot the tosser in a room within ten minutes, it's you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Never have admitted to Heidi, the double-jointed German beauty who was leading me down to Faliraki's darkened beach, that I was not, in fact, a fringe member of Man Utd's first team.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A beautifully poetic piece of prose.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was doing my brother's best man speech. I had a little cry while quoting Rolf Harris lyrics. A new low.
The last time I was excited was...
Sat in my new car, heading for the sea.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Heart on sleeve. I tried to be enigmatic once. It lasted as long as it took someone to say something stupid.
I really love...
Staring at my walls. I'm addicted to shelling out for creased and tattered original film posters and photos. Every one tells a story. Sometimes a sad one.
I really wish I had...
Inner peace. Or a 1952 Porsche 356 Carrera Speedster. Whichever is easier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Blamed it all on a simple twist of fate.
The worst thing about me is...
I spend the first 80 per cent of a holiday feeling homesick, then want to live there forever.
You might not know this but I'm...
A frustrated novelist. Best feedback so far: "This is culty, unconventional and funny. But I didn't like the bit where the cat is buried alive." You just can't please cat lovers, it seems.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Artworker Dahling Ltd £20,000 - 25,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role