Head of planning and partner
(020) 7494 9120
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
16 May 1978
The best thing about my job is...
The number of people in advertising I would consider to be among my best friends. Then again, I went to a comprehensive school carrying a briefcase (and butched it out for five solid years as an act of defiance) so I didn't have any friends until I was 16.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To try to stop beating myself up. I still administer the occasional self-aimed shoeing. But the new stretch ambition is inner peace.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you can't spot the tosser in a room within ten minutes, it's you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Never have admitted to Heidi, the double-jointed German beauty who was leading me down to Faliraki's darkened beach, that I was not, in fact, a fringe member of Man Utd's first team.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A beautifully poetic piece of prose.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was doing my brother's best man speech. I had a little cry while quoting Rolf Harris lyrics. A new low.
The last time I was excited was...
Sat in my new car, heading for the sea.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Heart on sleeve. I tried to be enigmatic once. It lasted as long as it took someone to say something stupid.
I really love...
Staring at my walls. I'm addicted to shelling out for creased and tattered original film posters and photos. Every one tells a story. Sometimes a sad one.
I really wish I had...
Inner peace. Or a 1952 Porsche 356 Carrera Speedster. Whichever is easier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Blamed it all on a simple twist of fate.
The worst thing about me is...
I spend the first 80 per cent of a holiday feeling homesick, then want to live there forever.
You might not know this but I'm...
A frustrated novelist. Best feedback so far: "This is culty, unconventional and funny. But I didn't like the bit where the cat is buried alive." You just can't please cat lovers, it seems.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building