Chief strategy officer
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
3 January 1972
The best thing about my job is...
I laugh out loud every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a marathon takes a long time if you're fat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've had enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who are clever and likeable.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably trying to park.
The last time I was excited was...
Spotting the Yeti in Plants vs Zombies.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learned to drive in my twenties.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had that burrito.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London