Chief strategy officer
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
3 January 1972
The best thing about my job is...
I laugh out loud every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a marathon takes a long time if you're fat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've had enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who are clever and likeable.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably trying to park.
The last time I was excited was...
Spotting the Yeti in Plants vs Zombies.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learned to drive in my twenties.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had that burrito.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building