Chief strategy officer
CHI & Partners
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
3 January 1972
The best thing about my job is...
I laugh out loud every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a marathon takes a long time if you're fat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've had enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who are clever and likeable.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably trying to park.
The last time I was excited was...
Spotting the Yeti in Plants vs Zombies.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learned to drive in my twenties.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had that burrito.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough