(020) 7033 8900
The Tea Building, High Street, London, , E1 6JJ
Date of birth
11 April 1970
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to question everything.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always drink good tequila cold and sip slowly.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Start a business straight out of university. Preferably in Brazil.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People with values they live by. People who can imagine the future. If they can do both, that's special.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Most leaving-dos. Always hard to say the right thing. Working on it.
The last time I was excited was...
Sitting in someone else's board meeting hearing they had secured their next round of funding.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct, to the point. Still working it out.
I really love...
Start up, mountains, fresh sheets, windsurfing, learning stuff, salt beef on rye with English mustard, Marmite, season one of In Treatment.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Learnt to binge.
The worst thing about me is...
Being a rude, insensitive, selfish bloke.
You might not know this but I'm...
Thinking about getting some lambs next spring and maybe it's not too late to fatten up a turkey for Xmas.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paid Video Account Manager - Working across leading brands Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London