Chief executive (EMEA)
Omnicom Media Group
(020) 7908 3511
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
1 April 1961
The best thing about my job is...
It's not a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The kids behind The Spirit Of London Awards are very special people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Concentrate on today and tomorrow will take care of itself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A client that's deeply passionate about the brands they own and business they're in.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
When the team absolutely nails a difficult project.
I really wish I had...
A 250 GTO.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Hard to satisfy.
You might not know this but I'm...
A typical Aries.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central