Chief executive (EMEA)
Omnicom Media Group
(020) 7908 3511
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
1 April 1961
The best thing about my job is...
It's not a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The kids behind The Spirit Of London Awards are very special people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Concentrate on today and tomorrow will take care of itself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A client that's deeply passionate about the brands they own and business they're in.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
When the team absolutely nails a difficult project.
I really wish I had...
A 250 GTO.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Hard to satisfy.
You might not know this but I'm...
A typical Aries.
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated