(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with all the lovely talent peeps at Academy.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't say it's cool, say it's safe (thanks Harrison).
The best advice I've ever had is...
A tiger hunts best when it is hungry.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Worry less about what people think about me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At a PPM, I leaned over to the agency producer to brush off a hair from her chin, to find it was attached.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Got on this A List, 'cos I am useless at these answers,
The worst thing about me is...
Being too shy and never saying what I really think.
You might not know this but I'm...
Regional champion paraglider (Sussex).
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne