(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with all the lovely talent peeps at Academy.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't say it's cool, say it's safe (thanks Harrison).
The best advice I've ever had is...
A tiger hunts best when it is hungry.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Worry less about what people think about me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At a PPM, I leaned over to the agency producer to brush off a hair from her chin, to find it was attached.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Got on this A List, 'cos I am useless at these answers,
The worst thing about me is...
Being too shy and never saying what I really think.
You might not know this but I'm...
Regional champion paraglider (Sussex).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure