(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with all the lovely talent peeps at Academy.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't say it's cool, say it's safe (thanks Harrison).
The best advice I've ever had is...
A tiger hunts best when it is hungry.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Worry less about what people think about me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At a PPM, I leaned over to the agency producer to brush off a hair from her chin, to find it was attached.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Got on this A List, 'cos I am useless at these answers,
The worst thing about me is...
Being too shy and never saying what I really think.
You might not know this but I'm...
Regional champion paraglider (Sussex).
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy