Founder and executive producer
(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life is like a doodoo sandwich… the more bread you've got, the less doodoo you have to eat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be kind to yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The 100-year-old man who just ran the marathon.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my daughter, age five, told the large man in the queue at the cinema: "You've been eating too much dinner."
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given away that vintage Chanel bag.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Deaf in my left ear.
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne