Founder and executive producer
(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life is like a doodoo sandwich… the more bread you've got, the less doodoo you have to eat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be kind to yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The 100-year-old man who just ran the marathon.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my daughter, age five, told the large man in the queue at the cinema: "You've been eating too much dinner."
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given away that vintage Chanel bag.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Deaf in my left ear.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)