IAA UK Chapter
(020) 7381 8777
12 Rickett Street, London, SW6 1RU
Date of birth
9 November 1944
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to keep in touch with the talented young people in the industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't travel on the Overground with a Freedom Pass before 9.30.
The best advice I've ever had is...
When you arrive at a crossroad in life – take it.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Start in advertising a year before I did.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Waking up in the morning.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Teeing off on the South course at La Manga Club in August in front of the Pro and a class of beginners and not making it past the ladies tee.
The last time I was excited was...
At my age? You've got to be kidding.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Old-school account man. (Actually, John Tylee's description.)
I really love...
My current job.
I really wish I had...
More time left.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always wrong (according to Mrs Grieve).
You might not know this but I'm...
Very confused. Born in Wales of Scottish parents, moved to England aged seven.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Analyst - Global Digital Agency Lipton Fleming £45000 per annum, London
- Video Editor/Camera operator Source £22000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Consumer Source £40000 - £48000 per annum, London