(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
2 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Not working for the man.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A Good Education is over-rated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be very drunk. A bit stupid. And very happy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Big white mountains.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Playing terrible golf with the committee of a fancy golf course i was trying to join. I didn't get in.
The last time I was excited was...
Ireland 15 – Australia 6.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sports shops. Since I was six years old, the smell of fresh sporting goods has been oddly alluring.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started off working as a journalist. Failure is not all it's cracked up to be.
The worst thing about me is...
I am not very sympathetic. (My heavily pregnant wife hacked this survey and wrote that one.)
You might not know this but I'm...
Not as good as I make out.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey