(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
2 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Not working for the man.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A Good Education is over-rated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be very drunk. A bit stupid. And very happy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Big white mountains.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Playing terrible golf with the committee of a fancy golf course i was trying to join. I didn't get in.
The last time I was excited was...
Ireland 15 – Australia 6.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sports shops. Since I was six years old, the smell of fresh sporting goods has been oddly alluring.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started off working as a journalist. Failure is not all it's cracked up to be.
The worst thing about me is...
I am not very sympathetic. (My heavily pregnant wife hacked this survey and wrote that one.)
You might not know this but I'm...
Not as good as I make out.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure