(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
2 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Not working for the man.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A Good Education is over-rated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be very drunk. A bit stupid. And very happy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Big white mountains.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Playing terrible golf with the committee of a fancy golf course i was trying to join. I didn't get in.
The last time I was excited was...
Ireland 15 – Australia 6.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sports shops. Since I was six years old, the smell of fresh sporting goods has been oddly alluring.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started off working as a journalist. Failure is not all it's cracked up to be.
The worst thing about me is...
I am not very sympathetic. (My heavily pregnant wife hacked this survey and wrote that one.)
You might not know this but I'm...
Not as good as I make out.
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Designer - £22k to £27k - Leading gaming company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers