The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Date of birth
5 June 1964
The best thing about my job is...
I've still got it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
No matter where you go, there you are.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Bite off as much as you can and keep chewing.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be better looking.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
An unfortunate incident with my spectacles, a loobrush and my father-in-law.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my daughter try to surf.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Started an agency earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Listened to other people so much.
The worst thing about me is...
I never shut up.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch