The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Date of birth
5 June 1964
The best thing about my job is...
I've still got it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
No matter where you go, there you are.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Bite off as much as you can and keep chewing.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be better looking.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
An unfortunate incident with my spectacles, a loobrush and my father-in-law.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my daughter try to surf.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Started an agency earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Listened to other people so much.
The worst thing about me is...
I never shut up.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure