(020) 3206 7820
London, W1D 5AD
Date of birth
28 October 1964
The best thing about my job is...
My brilliant PA, Sian.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Radio listenership is at a record high.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's not what you know, it's who you know.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Listening to the lack of UK entries for radio at Cannes.
The last time I was excited was...
Chairing Radioplayer through its launch as the cross-industry online player between the BBC and commercial radio.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Work hard, play hard.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
A season ticket for Newcastle United.
The worst thing about me is...
My golf swing.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Reiki healer.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign