(020) 3206 7820
London, W1D 5AD
Date of birth
28 October 1964
The best thing about my job is...
My brilliant PA, Sian.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Radio listenership is at a record high.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's not what you know, it's who you know.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Listening to the lack of UK entries for radio at Cannes.
The last time I was excited was...
Chairing Radioplayer through its launch as the cross-industry online player between the BBC and commercial radio.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Work hard, play hard.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
A season ticket for Newcastle United.
The worst thing about me is...
My golf swing.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Reiki healer.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building