(020) 3206 7820
London, W1D 5AD
Date of birth
28 October 1964
The best thing about my job is...
My brilliant PA, Sian.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Radio listenership is at a record high.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's not what you know, it's who you know.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Listening to the lack of UK entries for radio at Cannes.
The last time I was excited was...
Chairing Radioplayer through its launch as the cross-industry online player between the BBC and commercial radio.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Work hard, play hard.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
A season ticket for Newcastle United.
The worst thing about me is...
My golf swing.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Reiki healer.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bonus , London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Database Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7