1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Date of birth
27 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That bicycling to work is even more dangerous than motorcycling.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Just play the feckin note.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get my shit together.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Obssesive attention to detail.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On my BlackBerry in the passenger seat of our car when a seven-year-old voice from the back asks: "Daddy, why do you prioritise your work over your family?"
The last time I was excited was...
Reading Ottelenghi's cookbook.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Playing the ball, not the man.
I really love...
Being at the seaside at 6am.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency to always say yes gets me into trouble.
You might not know this but I'm...
Addicted to reading my hororscope.
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media