1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Date of birth
27 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That bicycling to work is even more dangerous than motorcycling.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Just play the feckin note.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get my shit together.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Obssesive attention to detail.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On my BlackBerry in the passenger seat of our car when a seven-year-old voice from the back asks: "Daddy, why do you prioritise your work over your family?"
The last time I was excited was...
Reading Ottelenghi's cookbook.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Playing the ball, not the man.
I really love...
Being at the seaside at 6am.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency to always say yes gets me into trouble.
You might not know this but I'm...
Addicted to reading my hororscope.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey