1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Date of birth
27 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That bicycling to work is even more dangerous than motorcycling.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Just play the feckin note.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get my shit together.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Obssesive attention to detail.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On my BlackBerry in the passenger seat of our car when a seven-year-old voice from the back asks: "Daddy, why do you prioritise your work over your family?"
The last time I was excited was...
Reading Ottelenghi's cookbook.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Playing the ball, not the man.
I really love...
Being at the seaside at 6am.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency to always say yes gets me into trouble.
You might not know this but I'm...
Addicted to reading my hororscope.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood