(020) 7543 4554
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
12 November 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working for the most famous brand in the business.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Just how valuable the wheat is, when there's so much chaff around.
The best advice I've ever had is...
These are the days of your life, so live them.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Earn a fortune predicting the future.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Courage in the face of adversity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When we heard we had won Transport for London.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Saatchi spirit. Feminine guile.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Greater moral fibre.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my soul.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a dreadful show-off.
You might not know this but I'm...
Brilliant at charades.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Design Director - Consumer branding/packaging £50K+ Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - display performance platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + +bonus, London
- Campaign Analyst Salt £250 - £350 per day, Bristol