(020) 7543 4554
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
12 November 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working for the most famous brand in the business.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Just how valuable the wheat is, when there's so much chaff around.
The best advice I've ever had is...
These are the days of your life, so live them.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Earn a fortune predicting the future.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Courage in the face of adversity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When we heard we had won Transport for London.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Saatchi spirit. Feminine guile.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Greater moral fibre.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my soul.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a dreadful show-off.
You might not know this but I'm...
Brilliant at charades.
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'