777 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
4 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Everybody who works at Grey London.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The position of your left shoulder is a key reference point for your forehand (if you're right-handed, of course).
The best advice I've ever had is...
The only thing that holds you back is yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who achieve remarkable things against the odds.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am regularly embarrassed by my total inability to remember names and faces.
The last time I was excited was...
At the sight of cakes and chocolate.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I hate answering questions about my personal style.
I really love...
Getting better at things.
I really wish I had...
The willpower to resist cakes and chocolate.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done engineering as a degree.
The worst thing about me is...
My dislike of having people tell me the answer to this question.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44