777 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
4 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Everybody who works at Grey London.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The position of your left shoulder is a key reference point for your forehand (if you're right-handed, of course).
The best advice I've ever had is...
The only thing that holds you back is yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who achieve remarkable things against the odds.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am regularly embarrassed by my total inability to remember names and faces.
The last time I was excited was...
At the sight of cakes and chocolate.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I hate answering questions about my personal style.
I really love...
Getting better at things.
I really wish I had...
The willpower to resist cakes and chocolate.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done engineering as a degree.
The worst thing about me is...
My dislike of having people tell me the answer to this question.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)