777 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
4 April 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Everybody who works at Grey London.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The position of your left shoulder is a key reference point for your forehand (if you're right-handed, of course).
The best advice I've ever had is...
The only thing that holds you back is yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who achieve remarkable things against the odds.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am regularly embarrassed by my total inability to remember names and faces.
The last time I was excited was...
At the sight of cakes and chocolate.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I hate answering questions about my personal style.
I really love...
Getting better at things.
I really wish I had...
The willpower to resist cakes and chocolate.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done engineering as a degree.
The worst thing about me is...
My dislike of having people tell me the answer to this question.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot