Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6569
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
22 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
New stuff every day – new problems, new ways of thinking, new people, new platforms, new brands and, most enjoyably, new ideas.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's fun to share – most recently my new role with the exceptionally lovely Ben Kay.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Bag a joint honours in software development and Mandarin and head to Beijing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
New stuff – be it in art, movies, books, architecture, technology, communication. I love it when I see a genuinely new take or hear a new voice. I admire our ability to imagine things we've never experienced before.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last week, when I realised I'd be calling my lunch companion the wrong name throughout.
The last time I was excited was...
Taking on the role of joint chief executive of RKCR, a place that's home for me – pretty exciting stuff.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Our new puppy, Nelly.
I really wish I had...
A higher metabolic rate and an ability to walk in high heels.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left this to the last minute.
The worst thing about me is...
I interrupt other people's sentences. Will try harder not to. Promise.
You might not know this but I'm...
Taurus on the cusp of Aires.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad