Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6569
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
22 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
New stuff every day – new problems, new ways of thinking, new people, new platforms, new brands and, most enjoyably, new ideas.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's fun to share – most recently my new role with the exceptionally lovely Ben Kay.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Bag a joint honours in software development and Mandarin and head to Beijing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
New stuff – be it in art, movies, books, architecture, technology, communication. I love it when I see a genuinely new take or hear a new voice. I admire our ability to imagine things we've never experienced before.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last week, when I realised I'd be calling my lunch companion the wrong name throughout.
The last time I was excited was...
Taking on the role of joint chief executive of RKCR, a place that's home for me – pretty exciting stuff.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Our new puppy, Nelly.
I really wish I had...
A higher metabolic rate and an ability to walk in high heels.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left this to the last minute.
The worst thing about me is...
I interrupt other people's sentences. Will try harder not to. Promise.
You might not know this but I'm...
Taurus on the cusp of Aires.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control