Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6569
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
22 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
New stuff every day – new problems, new ways of thinking, new people, new platforms, new brands and, most enjoyably, new ideas.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's fun to share – most recently my new role with the exceptionally lovely Ben Kay.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Bag a joint honours in software development and Mandarin and head to Beijing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
New stuff – be it in art, movies, books, architecture, technology, communication. I love it when I see a genuinely new take or hear a new voice. I admire our ability to imagine things we've never experienced before.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last week, when I realised I'd be calling my lunch companion the wrong name throughout.
The last time I was excited was...
Taking on the role of joint chief executive of RKCR, a place that's home for me – pretty exciting stuff.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Our new puppy, Nelly.
I really wish I had...
A higher metabolic rate and an ability to walk in high heels.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left this to the last minute.
The worst thing about me is...
I interrupt other people's sentences. Will try harder not to. Promise.
You might not know this but I'm...
Taurus on the cusp of Aires.
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile