Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6569
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
22 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
New stuff every day – new problems, new ways of thinking, new people, new platforms, new brands and, most enjoyably, new ideas.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's fun to share – most recently my new role with the exceptionally lovely Ben Kay.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Bag a joint honours in software development and Mandarin and head to Beijing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
New stuff – be it in art, movies, books, architecture, technology, communication. I love it when I see a genuinely new take or hear a new voice. I admire our ability to imagine things we've never experienced before.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last week, when I realised I'd be calling my lunch companion the wrong name throughout.
The last time I was excited was...
Taking on the role of joint chief executive of RKCR, a place that's home for me – pretty exciting stuff.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Our new puppy, Nelly.
I really wish I had...
A higher metabolic rate and an ability to walk in high heels.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left this to the last minute.
The worst thing about me is...
I interrupt other people's sentences. Will try harder not to. Promise.
You might not know this but I'm...
Taurus on the cusp of Aires.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood