Chief executive (Europe)
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Every drama presents an opportunity.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Jack Rubins once told me that every minute you spend with your client is a minute they can’t spend with your competitors.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Join the JWT grad scheme.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The fear of failure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It’s been a while.
The last time I was excited was...
The last time I presented creative work for HSBC.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Finishing The Times crossword.
I really wish I had...
More time to myself.
I really wish I hadn't...
Started filling in this questionnaire.
The worst thing about me is...
I care too much about the job.
You might not know this but I'm...
A former tenor who once performed at Glyndebourne.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood