Chief executive (Europe)
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Every drama presents an opportunity.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Jack Rubins once told me that every minute you spend with your client is a minute they can’t spend with your competitors.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Join the JWT grad scheme.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The fear of failure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It’s been a while.
The last time I was excited was...
The last time I presented creative work for HSBC.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Finishing The Times crossword.
I really wish I had...
More time to myself.
I really wish I hadn't...
Started filling in this questionnaire.
The worst thing about me is...
I care too much about the job.
You might not know this but I'm...
A former tenor who once performed at Glyndebourne.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London