Director of media operations
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The licence to be ambitious.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Experience really is important.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go for it, but take one step at a time.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not be filling this in.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Anyone who has an unbreakable will to win.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten a chicken curry in India the day before we went on a seven-hour drive.
The worst thing about me is...
I like a pointless rant, usually on Facebook.
You might not know this but I'm...
Adamant that traffic lights are a total waste of time and money.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne