Director of media operations
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The licence to be ambitious.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Experience really is important.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go for it, but take one step at a time.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not be filling this in.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Anyone who has an unbreakable will to win.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten a chicken curry in India the day before we went on a seven-hour drive.
The worst thing about me is...
I like a pointless rant, usually on Facebook.
You might not know this but I'm...
Adamant that traffic lights are a total waste of time and money.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 4 months, London
- Senior Account Manager Don't Panic London Up to £40,000 per annum, East London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Slough