(020) 7494 9600
30-32 Southampton Street, , London, , WC2E 7RA
Date of birth
28 September 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Leaving everything to the last minute and having this put down as a sign of creativity.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The country the greatest number of Americans claim to be descended from is Germany. By some distance. This explains a lot, I think.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Buddy, it is what it is." It was my boss in the US's stock response to every concern or complaint. Felt rather defeatist at the time. Now it just seems profoundly wise.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing perseverance rewarded. Elbow's belated Mercury, Darren Clarke's middle-age Open, Dave Dye finally managing to chip the ball into the agency recycling bin; good things do come to those that wait.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The time when I was due to be meeting an interviewee at a coffee shop for the first time and, marching straight up to a likely looking candidate, cheerily asked: "Hello, are you x?" "No," came the bemused reply, 'I'm your client." Can make a man doubt himself, blunders like that.
The last time I was excited was...
Arshavin, 83rd minute – Arsenal 2 Barcelona 1.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Singing very loudly in public places when there's no-one else around.
I really wish I had...
Joined my colleague in buying shares in Apple in 1998 just in case Steve Jobs managed to turn it around.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought shares in eToys instead because I thought our campaign for them was so good.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A former fat boy. A very fat boy.
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Account Director [Airline Account] - SE1 Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + bonus scheme, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing - Oxfordshire Stonor £45,000 plus benefits , Oxfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers