Managing director, WPP Team Red
27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ
Date of birth
28 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
Quite hard to answer as, at time of writing, I start it tomorrow morning.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
We're all making it up as we go along. Confidence is key.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Take the stuff no-one else wants to do – and make it great.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Plan for starting an agency.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Knowing we're all at a crossroads.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Apparently, I performed some sub-standard karoake a while back. That was filmed. And played at my RKCR/Y&R leaving-do. Buttock-clenching.
The last time I was excited was...
At Hyper Island.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Honest. Personable. Can I have funny?
I really love...
All the people who have helped me through a tough year. You know who you are. Thank you.
I really wish I had...
A manual on being a father to teenage daughters.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sung that song at the Virgin Atlantic party.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a pedant.
You might not know this but I'm...
Looking after Chanel for WPP as well as Vodafone. I know what you're thinking: central casting.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London