(020) 3128 8002
5 Golden Square, London, W1F
Date of birth
22 November 1961
The best thing about my job is...
It keeps my ADD under control.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To shut up occasionally.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Check the equipment.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
That Apple makes products that you want to stroke.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught stroking my MacBook Pro.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got the Team Sky Pinarello Dogma 2 ridden by Christian Knees in this year's Tour De France.
I'd describe my personal style as...
If I ever have a personal style, will someone please shoot me.
I really love...
Cycling, skiing, windsurfing, skateboarding.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Given any credibility to the idea that whatever does not kill you makes you stronger.
The worst thing about me is...
There was a training session where people were asked to write down the answer to this question. After a mid-morning break of lukewarm coffee and dodgy biscuits, people were asked to read out their answers. There were the usual slightly self-serving answers along the lines of: "Sometimes I am too much of a perfectionist." The one that really made me laugh was: "I worry that I work in a business full of wankers talking shit." We've all been there.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still able to kick-flip a skateboard.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues