(020) 3128 8002
5 Golden Square, London, W1F
Date of birth
22 November 1961
The best thing about my job is...
It keeps my ADD under control.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To shut up occasionally.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Check the equipment.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
That Apple makes products that you want to stroke.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught stroking my MacBook Pro.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got the Team Sky Pinarello Dogma 2 ridden by Christian Knees in this year's Tour De France.
I'd describe my personal style as...
If I ever have a personal style, will someone please shoot me.
I really love...
Cycling, skiing, windsurfing, skateboarding.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Given any credibility to the idea that whatever does not kill you makes you stronger.
The worst thing about me is...
There was a training session where people were asked to write down the answer to this question. After a mid-morning break of lukewarm coffee and dodgy biscuits, people were asked to read out their answers. There were the usual slightly self-serving answers along the lines of: "Sometimes I am too much of a perfectionist." The one that really made me laugh was: "I worry that I work in a business full of wankers talking shit." We've all been there.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still able to kick-flip a skateboard.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of PR & Communications Barclay Meade £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Project manager - Digital Agency £35-40K Source £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager/Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Norwich