Joint chief executive
CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Good friends, interesting ideas, nice stationary.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twenty-six miles is an unnaturally long distance to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lighten up a little. I was a bit of a swat in the early days.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Super-bright, energetic, optimistic people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When i dressed casually in the office. Any deviation from a suit doesn't really work.
The last time I was excited was...
Lancashire winning the County Championship for the first time in 60-odd years was pretty exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Breakfast on Saturday mornings, movies on planes, new socks.
I really wish I had...
Started skiing earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Thought smoking was cool at school.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm way too easily distracted.
You might not know this but I'm...
Slightly obsessed by laundry.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne