Joint chief executive
CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Good friends, interesting ideas, nice stationary.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twenty-six miles is an unnaturally long distance to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lighten up a little. I was a bit of a swat in the early days.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Super-bright, energetic, optimistic people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When i dressed casually in the office. Any deviation from a suit doesn't really work.
The last time I was excited was...
Lancashire winning the County Championship for the first time in 60-odd years was pretty exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Breakfast on Saturday mornings, movies on planes, new socks.
I really wish I had...
Started skiing earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Thought smoking was cool at school.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm way too easily distracted.
You might not know this but I'm...
Slightly obsessed by laundry.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Executive - English Markets Michael Page Digital Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign