Joint chief executive
CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Good friends, interesting ideas, nice stationary.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twenty-six miles is an unnaturally long distance to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Lighten up a little. I was a bit of a swat in the early days.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Super-bright, energetic, optimistic people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When i dressed casually in the office. Any deviation from a suit doesn't really work.
The last time I was excited was...
Lancashire winning the County Championship for the first time in 60-odd years was pretty exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Breakfast on Saturday mornings, movies on planes, new socks.
I really wish I had...
Started skiing earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Thought smoking was cool at school.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm way too easily distracted.
You might not know this but I'm...
Slightly obsessed by laundry.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central