Managing director – agency operations, North & Central Europe
Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Road, London, SW1W 9TQ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The amazing innovation you're a part of every month, if not week.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Near field communication (NFC) on our smartphone devices will change the face of retailing forever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Couch what you say and be brief. Naturally, I have never quite managed to achieve this.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hunt down a company like Google that actively promotes international and cross-functional mobility, and join it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Setting big hairy goals at work and at home.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Google sent a film crew to film me swimming from Alcatraz.
The last time I was excited was...
Completing the "escape from Alcatraz" swim.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My annual triathlon with my three best mates in Nyon, Lake Geneva.
I really wish I had...
An Aston Martin DB9 Convertible.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left it until 2006 to join Google, as I would now have the above.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be a bit excessive.
You might not know this but I'm...
A natural redhead.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Loyalty Managers Direct Recruitment €70,000, Germany (DE)
- Creative Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £27,000, Reigate, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)