Managing director – agency operations, North & Central Europe
Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Road, London, SW1W 9TQ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The amazing innovation you're a part of every month, if not week.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Near field communication (NFC) on our smartphone devices will change the face of retailing forever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Couch what you say and be brief. Naturally, I have never quite managed to achieve this.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hunt down a company like Google that actively promotes international and cross-functional mobility, and join it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Setting big hairy goals at work and at home.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Google sent a film crew to film me swimming from Alcatraz.
The last time I was excited was...
Completing the "escape from Alcatraz" swim.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My annual triathlon with my three best mates in Nyon, Lake Geneva.
I really wish I had...
An Aston Martin DB9 Convertible.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left it until 2006 to join Google, as I would now have the above.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be a bit excessive.
You might not know this but I'm...
A natural redhead.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned