Head of trading
(020) 7430 6074
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
21 July 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The people that I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Spinosaurs were bigger than T-Rexes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
That there's a time for everything.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do the same as I did.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Seeing my photo in Campaign.
The last time I was excited was...
When my son skiied on his own for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly, pragmatic, poorly dressed.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
That varies a lot depending on who's discussing my failings with me – it's clearly a matter of personal opinion.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, High Wycombe
- Editorial Officer Stopgap £27000 - £32000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Cambridge
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- The Lad Bible publisher hires Mimi Turner as marketing director