Head of trading
(020) 7430 6074
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
21 July 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The people that I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Spinosaurs were bigger than T-Rexes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
That there's a time for everything.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do the same as I did.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Seeing my photo in Campaign.
The last time I was excited was...
When my son skiied on his own for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly, pragmatic, poorly dressed.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
That varies a lot depending on who's discussing my failings with me – it's clearly a matter of personal opinion.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of New Business/Sales - Exciting New Social Media Product Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bonus, Bens & Share Option, London