Head of trading
(020) 7430 6074
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
21 July 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The people that I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Spinosaurs were bigger than T-Rexes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
That there's a time for everything.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do the same as I did.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Seeing my photo in Campaign.
The last time I was excited was...
When my son skiied on his own for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly, pragmatic, poorly dressed.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
That varies a lot depending on who's discussing my failings with me – it's clearly a matter of personal opinion.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues