(020) 7291 9020
Langham House, 1b, Portland Place, London, W1B 1PN
Date of birth
5 October (shared with Bob Geldof)
The best thing about my job is...
Influencing the things that really matter.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Adding fish to my barbecue-ing repertoire.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From my father: 1. Listen – "There's a reason you've got two ears and only one mouth." 2. Trust your gut.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Really give skiing a go.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who just go for it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last weekend – had to be reminded that I had met that person (twice) before.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night. Don't ask.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Inclusive, listening, determined.
I really love...
Banter on the golf course.
I really wish I had...
Fired that commercial director earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Flown into Raratonga as Cyclone Sally was arriving.
The worst thing about me is...
Double standards re. punctuality.
You might not know this but I'm...
Somewhat famous among my friends for my Joe Cocker impression.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon
- Digital Art Director Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London