(020) 7291 9020
Langham House, 1b, Portland Place, London, W1B 1PN
Date of birth
5 October (shared with Bob Geldof)
The best thing about my job is...
Influencing the things that really matter.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Adding fish to my barbecue-ing repertoire.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From my father: 1. Listen – "There's a reason you've got two ears and only one mouth." 2. Trust your gut.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Really give skiing a go.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who just go for it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last weekend – had to be reminded that I had met that person (twice) before.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night. Don't ask.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Inclusive, listening, determined.
I really love...
Banter on the golf course.
I really wish I had...
Fired that commercial director earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Flown into Raratonga as Cyclone Sally was arriving.
The worst thing about me is...
Double standards re. punctuality.
You might not know this but I'm...
Somewhat famous among my friends for my Joe Cocker impression.
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media